Concussion Game Plan
E8: What if your symptoms don’t go away? w/ Dr. Robert Cantu and Esther Lovett
In the final episode of Concussion Game Plan, CLF co-founder and medical director Dr. Robert Cantu rejoins the show to answer one of the hardest questions in the recovery process: what if the concussion symptoms just won’t go away? Dr. Cantu gives his advice for tackling the realities of Post-Concussion Syndrome (PCS) and provides hope for brighter days ahead. Esther Lovett lives with PCS and shares her wisdom for adjusting to life in ways that allow her and her brain to be at their best.
- Dr. Cantu sees patients at the Robert C. Cantu Concussion Center in Concord, Massachusetts. You can learn more about the Center and how to schedule an appointment here.
- Esther did a powerful TEDx Talk about navigating life with Post-Concussion Syndrome in 2019. You can watch it here.
- Learn more about the basics of concussion on CLF’s website here.
- Learn more about Post-Concussion Syndrome (PCS) on CLF’s website here.
- If you or a loved one need additional support, resources, and treatment options for concussion, reach out to the CLF HelpLine here.
The Concussion Legacy Foundation is a non-profit organization that relies on generosity of our donors. If you’d like to donate to CLF, you can do so here.